Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Mentally Unstable

I have a book coming out with Under The Moon Press that you might thoroughly enjoy. It is a collection of prize winning short mystery stories titled THE MENTALLY UNSTABLE.

As you may already know, I've also got a collection of short mystery stories in a book with CJ Winters titled Deadknots. You can google this one, because it is already out. Those are paranormal mystery stories.

No sex in either of these. Just good clean fun. Okay, bloody fun.
If you check them out, feel free to come back here and put your two cents worth in. Tell me how you liked the stories.

I need to get busy doing something constructive today. What? I am not sure. Maybe writing some short novella or something. Any suggestions?

Labels: , ,


Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 4:36 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------