Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

VAMPIRES

I have several vampire books coming out through Extasy Books. I hopeyou'll check them out later this year.Destra and the Lustpire is set on another planet. The lustpire is a notonly a vampire but a rare breed of rulers that also have the built in lustdrive as strong as the vampire thing. They want to procreate when theybite. So, picture a man's fangs in the neck and, well, sucking and pumpingat the same time. He's a little obsessed. Destra is a tease. You'll lovehis introspective issues, I think.Then, I have Vampirubus, a full length vampire novel that is a menage ettrois story of a woman who is made into a vampire by two men who are bodyworshippers. Very sensual. Who doesn't have this fantasy?I am also working on Rusu: Poetic Vampire.Old world gypsy vampire comes to America and discovers spandex, amongother things. Gotta love this painting vamp with a desire to wax poeticand find an eternal love. I find him funny and that's sexy, isn't it?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 1:53 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

4 Comments:

Oh Good. I love the vampires.

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:47 PM  

Hi Carys, your upcoming works sound awesome. I'm especially interested in Destra and the Lustpire -- it's the lust thing LOL.

By Blogger jennyowl, at 3:57 PM  

sounds like you have some rocking vampire books coming out soon. I really like the sound of the ones on other planets. That combines two of my favorite things alien worlds and vamps. lol

By Blogger Pamk, at 6:43 PM  

Carys, I love vamp books! These I look forward to of yours! My first love of books is historical (love reading the settings, culture and all) then parnromal, first vamps, werewolves, etc.
So I hope its sooner than later this year when they are out!
Cathie

By Blogger Caffey, at 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------