Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mesquite NV

Heya,

I'm in Mesquite, Nevada. A few hundred dollars YOU KNOW WHAT since I've been gambling. I've got a thing for a penny slot dolphin machine that makes dolphins bounce around out of sunsets and treasure chests pop up. Hours and hours of entertainment. (Doesn't take much to keep me happy some days.)

I think I mentioned that I had a couple free nights stay vouchers at the Casablanca hotel. My mom buys me prime rib and ribeye steaks while I'm here. Isn't that great?

Just thought I'd let you know what I was up to. Off my diet. I'm in buffet heaven here.

Gotta go gamble. Catch ya later.
Wish me great wealth if you would.
*hugs*

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 1:42 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Have a great time!! Hope you win thousands of pennies which equal $1.72...

By Blogger Glenna, at 7:56 PM  

Hi Carys,

Oh...I'm so dissapointed! I was supposed to be in Mesquite this weekend, but we had to postpone our trip until this next weekend.
I would have loved getting the chance to meet you and have you autograph my Wanton Werewolves book.

By Blogger ChristyJan, at 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------