Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Caresses Well Done

Here's some news...My sensual, sexual poetry book Caresses Well Done By Carys Weldon will be released by Mojocastle Press. Maybe today. If not today, some day soon.

Cover art to be posted here asap. I'm handicapped in the picture posting area so I have a webmistress that helps. Soon as she sees it, I'm sure she'll put it here and on my Carys Weldon website.

Some of the poetry is sensual. Some sexually descriptive. Some goes toward the absolute vulgar. (My husband likes those best. Your S.O. will probably like you to read these out loud. LOL) I have fantasy poetry in there, too. Picture Antonio Banderas, Brad Pitt, or Nicholas Cage making love to you. Yeah. That worked for me.

Keep checking here and the CW and/or Mojocastle websites for it.

I'm telling you YOU MIGHT NEED THIS. hehehe
And let me say this...(here comes the warning label cause it ain't g rated):

I write from many perspectives. I write from a male viewpoint sometimes. We all know that can go to the raunchy sometimes. In this book, I sometimes write from the focal points of others who've talked about their sexual situations and lovemaking too. No. Don't panic. I didn't use any names! (Except those celebrities I mentioned.)

Do not assume that the graphic or vulgar is the way I and my husband play behind closed doors either. LOL For the record, I am not into pain. I am not into anything that hurts or demeans women.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:02 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Congrats on the release. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 8:01 AM  

All right! Sounds lovely and sure to cure what ails another ho-hum evening at home with the hubby.

Congrats!

By Blogger Glenna, at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------