Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, February 12, 2007

Rain Rain

Cats and dogs (rain) are falling in Missouri today.

I caught up on sleep by taking 4 hrs on the couch yesterday and sleeping all night. So, I should be able to focus on SOMETHING to do.

But what to do, what to do?

It's funny how I have hundreds of started manuscripts and a couple new ideas and I'm stalling on what to write.

I want to pick something that will write fast, that I'll get sucked into. Ya know?
I've already spent an hour debating, messing with email. (Sigh.)

I'm sure I could go back and edit through the one I finished yesterday a.m. but I don't want to. I wanna set a new goal to write another book before the end of the month. Which means I can't screw around thinking about it too hard.

I'll let you know tomorrow what I've settled on. Feel free to throw in a vote via a comment here.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 5:33 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

No vote here. Just that I think it's fantastic you can write so fast! Too bad transcription gets in the way here.

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:13 AM  

No vote from me - just envy. You got to catch up on sleep!

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------