Carys Weldon Blog

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Five awards in Rocktown

I won five writing awards in Rock town this weekend, and three paid money, so that was very cool for me.

But I'd like to point my fat little finger at a couple of my friends who showed up...one posts here...Vickey got THE BIG CASH AWARD of the whole weekend conference dealy bob, and I gotta cheer for her! YAY! It was sosososo cool.

And our other friend, Dion, won the on-the-spot poetry competition--which paid, too!

Anyhow, it's great to cheer for friends who do something awesome, isn't it? If your friends won't cheer for you, who will?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:13 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Congrats to all three of you!

By Blogger Estella, at 2:13 PM  

Yay!! That's so great for all of you! :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------