Carys Weldon Blog

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back in the saddle again

Heya.

I'm back in the saddle again--or in my computer chair anyway. I just got in from the conference in Eureka Springs--where I got lucky. (In more ways than one, but I won't go into the motel stuff with hubby.) I sold all but two of my Wanton Werewolf books, and a couple of the other titles I'm promoting at the moment. And I won seven awards, five of which were second places (which means money! YAY!)

I was up late every night and am dead tired. So, I'm gonna take a nap.

Then, I have an interview online to set up promo plans for my upcoming release COURTING DISASTER (by Jennifer DiCamillo).

I'll let you know what we figure out on that.

I want to say that it was great to hang out in Eureka with some of my blog posting friends: Jen, Vickey, and Dion. We did the haunted house together, then did some balcony roosting at the Crescent Hotel...on Friday the 13th. Woowowowowowowo

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 11:54 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

It was a lot of fun! And so great to see you! And so wonderful that you won!! :)

I've decided that with our little discussion on selling/submitting poetry on Friday at your book table and winning the 2 HMs on mine last night, someone's trying to tell me something or the joke is on me. lol.

Either way, I'll be sending more of it out and let the chips fall where they may.

BTW, I'll send you the e-mail with the poem and the columns (from the OWFI HM) tomorrow.

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:41 PM  

You're in the drawing for the new contest, Jen and Bren. ;)

I WILL announce when Courting Disaster comes out.

And I think you really should do more writing, Jen--and get it out there. You obviously have talent. So, use it! I have to say, again, that I admired how great you looked this last weekend. Your make-up was beautiful, and I wish I had lost as much weight.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 6:51 AM  

Congratulations on the awards!

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------