Carys Weldon Blog

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Eureka Screams

Last night a group of troublemakers (and moi) went down to the Castle of Fear--also called Eureka Screams. I only screamed a few times. I did hang out in my husband's back pocket the whole time...which he thought was pretty funny. I don't know why he would be surprised--I always let him be my hero, my blocker, my front man,...

After surviving that, and since none of us wet our pants or anything, we decided to out to other public places. So, we hit the Cresenct Hotel--which is supposed to be seriously haunted.

It WAS crawling...but not with ghosts...just a couple of wedding parties. Some of those folks were scary.

So, that's how I spent my Friday the 13th.
What did you do?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:36 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Nice to know I wasn't the only screamer.

Vicki claimed to be a chicken, but I don't think I heard even a whimper out of her and she was behind me.

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------