Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Love 'em and Leave 'em

I'm walking out the door again--heading for that speaking deal in Vegas--this Saturday at the Alexis Park Hotel in case anyone wants to show up.

My posting may be sporadic over the next couple weeks since it all depends on how cheap a hotel I rent...whether I have web service or not. I'll have the laptop and look for wifi.

I wanted to leave you with some sexy thing...but I got nothing.
(Sitting here for a few minutes staring at the screen.)
Nope. I got nothing. Sorry.

Maybe I'll have some great hotel sex or something tonight and will be super inspired tomorrow a.m. Wish me luck on that? ;)

I'm planning on reading erotic books to my husband all the way across the country. I'll let ya know how that goes.

Anyhow, I love my kids but I'm leaving them home to fend for themselves.
And I love all you--but will stay in touch.
Have a good one!
*hugs*
~Carys

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:38 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------