Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2007

What do you like?

I've had this blog for awhile now and I've gone in spurts (stop thinking about sex for a minute please!) where I talked about sex (okay, go ahead an think about sex, I guess I can't put two sentences together without innuendo or blatancy.)

I've also talked about family drama, given excerpts, talked about what I'm writing on, and doing outside of the professional field. I've given rants on more than one subject and posted about health, diet, and vitamins, etc. And I've posted jokes and pictures that I thought were funny, and given you some links to go check out.

What do you, personally, want to see more of?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:29 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

I like when you talk about what you are doing and thinking about. I also like to know what stories or books you are working on.. And I also like the jokes. So I like everything you are do on the blog...
But that just me..
Brenda

By Blogger Brenda, at 7:10 AM  

All of the above? lol

Seriously, I think it's whatever you want to do. :)

Is that a cop-out or what? I don't mean it to be, though.

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:21 AM  

I think it's all good: writing stuff, family stuff, opinions, whatever you have on your mind at the time.

By Blogger Glenna, at 4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------