Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Screwy

My mouse works today. My blogger screen reloaded, oh, seventeen times or so before I finally hit the right button to make it stop. Which one that was? Uh, who knows. I was hitting everything on the keyboard and the screen, trying a bunch of things with each blipping screen. I think the reload button was the key to killing the screwy screen thing.

My tab button today...appears to be dropping whatever window I'm in (I ALWAYS multi-task with several screens up at once)--anyhow, tab makes that screen go down. So, that will be amazingly fun while trying to write today.

Pray that I get my shit together and focus, please. I just wanna finish SOMETHING, even if it's wrong.

I'll be pulling names for the blog posting drawing in a few minutes. Good luck!

And, just because the screen isn't screwy enough--I clicked on PUBLISH THIS POST and it came back, Sorry, your request can not be processed. I wonder how many times I'll have to hit that button to get this to you.

You know, it's of national importance. LOL

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:31 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

I've been having so many problems with Blogger lately that I went ahead and moved the Devon's Wish blog to WordPress. Sheesh.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:24 PM  

It's a pain. Nothing annoys me more than the computer acting up. Hope yours decides to play nice.

By Blogger Glenna, at 9:46 AM  

Blogger IS being screwy. I have to hit the post button 3 times to get something up. It says, sorry this cannot be done or processed at this time, or something like that. WEIRD little computer glitch. Then, next time, it works. Crazy, man.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------