Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Clean mouse

I clean my mouse all the time. That's not the problem. I have trojans. I've backed up my document files. But how to back up the nightmare inbox? Now, that's a lifetime job. I literally have thousands of emails in files there. But I can't figure out how to extract them into word files in any way besides the tedious "Open, cut and paste" method that is painful, at best, when your mouse doesn't work.


In other news...hm...(trying to think up something else to say)...
The sun is shining in Missouri.

I am trying a new meditational thing. To raise my "vibrational level" of being. (Hocus pocus talk for rising above my depressed nature, and trying to think positive.)

I want you to know I read all the comments you post, even if I don't go and respond underneath them. They pop up in my inbox. And I sometimes go over the columns to double check that I didn't miss something.

Anyhow, gonna try and get something written. Have a snappy happy day, friends.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:31 AM :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

5 Comments:

I am still trying to figure out how to get the crumbs out of my keyboard but I do have a clean mouse.

Have a nice summer

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 PM  

I have dust bunnies on my f keys. I'd like to know how to clean those off. Any suggestions?

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 1:43 PM  

Try this link (there's a how to video)
http://www.ehow.com/how_2026_clean-computer-keyboard.html

Also for dust bunnies you can buy cans of compressed air at computer shops.

By Blogger Sue A., at 4:13 PM  

I'm trying to remember how I backed up my inbox before I switched computers a couple years ago....

Hmm... I think I just saved eached of them individually by going to File and Save As. There's got to be a better way to do it, though, I'm just clueless as to what.

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:27 PM  

This is how I save my emails..
I go to my Documents and make a new folder and name it outlook express.
Then i open outlook express, then I click on tools, then options.Then I click on maintenance.then I click on storage and change the location to my documents, outlook express.( the folder I made. click ok. Exit and then reopen.. I am using Vista now so I am trying to remember how it is done in outlook express.. But this is the general idea.. I then burn this folder to a cd when i backup my files.. So you will always have a copy of my emails.. Of course, if you don't back up often then you are in big trouble if your computer so down..

By Blogger Brenda, at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------