Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, June 25, 2007

Gift Certificates! (And computer problems)

I am cursed, it seems. My mouse only dances up and down in vertical lines and it takes twenty minutes of rolling it around to get it to go where I want. Then it is a jerky maneuver. It makes everything a lot harder and more time consuming. Suffice it to say that a lot of my efforts on pc have been limited of late.

I am learning to use the keyboard buttons to move the prompt thingy around. (Yeah. That's like...annoying.)

Anyhow, I haven't crapped out on you all together. I've just spent weeks now in trying to find the worm causing this problem. This morning, it is working. That's the worst of it. The thing is random.

Enough whining. As you may have guessed, because of all my problems, I didn't send out a newsletter this month. I plan to send you out one in July. That will have news of the release I have expected at the end of July.

And I'll pick some blog posting winners. Tell me what you've been up to. Get your name in the drawing! Every blog entry comment gets your name in the hat. I'm giving out $10 gift certificates.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:31 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

4 Comments:

Hi Carys, sorry about your computer/mouse problems. I hope you figure it out soon.

Did you do a simple test like trying another mouse to rule out the mouse as a problem?

By Blogger Sue A., at 2:01 PM  

I think it is your mouse.... Do you have an opitcal mouse or a mouse with a ball. The mouse with the ball gets fuzz on the rollers.. Open the mouse and clean each roller and sometimes it is hard to get off.. Let us know...
Brenda

By Blogger Brenda, at 3:02 PM  

It's not the mouse. I wish it were so simple and cheap!

It's definitely a worm.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 1:44 PM  

Hi Carys,
I can't tell you anything about
computers. I am computer illiterate
LOL. All I can do is read my mail and surf the net. I hope you get it figured out.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------