Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

Help me

Yesterday, I got up at 6 a.m. and stayed at the keyboard until almost 2 a.m. but I wasn't writing a fun story. I was editing one. And that's the hard work part of writing, let me tell ya.

Luckily, I have a great editor helping me fix things. She spots everything--I think.

In and out of that, I went back and forth with my promo girl and she thinks I need to get a slogan. Now, my name, Carys Weldon, actually translates to caresses well done which turns out pretty cool considering the genre I write. But she thinks I need something else.

I'm looking for help on this one--and I'm in no hurry. Post ideas as often as you like. I kind've like Get Wet with Weldon. I liked Wet and Wild better, but she thinks there may be copyright issues on that. Anybody know the truth on that?

These slogans may be used for banners, or on my website or other advertising. But, if you post a slogan I use, I'll probably drop you some little prize. Who knows?

And, even if you can't think up a slogan--but you have thoughts on the ones others post, please, drop your comments on here.

Thanks!
-Carys

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 5:38 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

4 Comments:

How about Weldon's Wanton Writings or Wildly Wanton With Weldon

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:23 AM  

How about:
Wickedly Weldon
Wicked Words with Weldon
Wild and Weldon
Cunningly Cary

I'll try to think of more, but that's all I've got for now. Good luck with your slogan!

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:19 AM  

Sorry, I left out the s on the last one. It should be Cunningly Carys.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:24 AM  

What do you think of...
COME with Carys...
And then I can change the where to that would come after that part depending on what book is set where.

Do you like that?

Still looking for ideas. Throw 'em at me.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------