Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tease 3

Johnny felt a little awkward at first. She wasn't the prettiest thing in the world, but she seemed nice. And she was lonely, like he was. He could see it in her eyes.

The motel was a cheap one. He looked around the room while she slipped into the bathroom. He thought about leaving her, just going home.

She came out of the bathroom, then, and smiled at him. "I haven't done this sort of thing before."

He smiled. "We don't have to stay."

"No. I'm glad we came."

Johnny chuckled. "We haven't, yet."

"What? Oh." She laughed. "I guess you're right."

Once more, he thought about calling it off. But, she came toward him and without another word, she reached up and kissed him. He didn't fight her off.

Her lips were persistent. Her arms slipped up around his neck. And he felt himself drawn in. Before long, he was kissing her back properly, and she pulled him to the bed.

They landed on it with a heavy thump, and she started pushing at his shirt--managed to touch the skin above the waistband on his jeans. That was all she wrote.

His hands went under her top, up, and cupped her breasts. He dove--as he forced the thing up under her armpits--into her unrestrained breasts. They weren't big, and she wasn't young. The nipples stood up, though, and he took one into his mouth, and then the other.

She moaned. And she had him hold up while she squirmed out of her pants. She left her panties on. He wasn't quite sure why. But the minute the jeans were kicked free, she reached up, got a hold of his shirt, and dragged him in for another kiss.

He was rock hard by that time. And she humped underneath him with her desire.

Reaching down between them, he undid his pants and let his penis spring free. He only slid his pants down a little ways over his hips.

Part of him was still questioning his being there. Should he go ahead and do it? Or squeeze it off himself and call it good? There were a lot of diseases out there.

Insistent as she was, he landed on her, pressing her back into the bed cover. They hadn't even pulled the spread back. She didn't seem to care.

He'd known she would be like this--somehow--the minute she'd told him her husband didn't understand her. And he'd felt sorry for her, wanted to cheer her up.

Johnny went through the motions of kissing her back, and burying his nose against her breasts while he reconsidered what he was doing.

"Shit," he said. "I don't have a condom."

Blindly, she reached for her purse, which she'd sat on the table beside the bed. She fumbled and pulled one out.

He admitted while she did that, that the feel of his cock against her hot, moist panties was a great tease. He wanted to put it in. Plunge it all the way to the hilt.

Instead of opening the condom she had in her purse, she said, "Hey. Wait."

"What?"

It annoyed him a little--now that he'd decided to go through with it.

She had him lie on his back. She got up on her knees beside him. He assumed she wanted to put it on him herself. And that was kind of cool to him.

Again, he thought, she isn't very pretty. I probably should leave.

But she scooted herself, climbing over his leg, and looked down at his manhood. To his surprise, she grabbed a hold of it, and went down on him.

Well, it didn't take long at all for him to release into her mouth. She swallowed it, too.

Johnny closed his eyes. Now that he was done, he just wanted out of there.

She got up and went to the bathroom. He heard her rinsing her mouth.

He rose off the bed, zipped his pants up, and said, "Hey. I think...if you don't mind...I'm gonna leave."

That brought her to the door between the bedroom and the bath. "You want to take a shower with me?" She smiled. "I'll soap ya down. I know it'll turn you on again."

"Nah." He gestured toward the door. "You don't mind if I go, do you?"

He knew he'd put her on the spot. What could she say? It wasn't like he was up for anything at that point.

"You have your own car, so you're good, right?"

"Yeah." She looked a little confused. "We haven't been here very long."

"I know. I just remembered something I gotta do."

He left, then. Didn't think about it all the way home. When he got inside his own door, it didn't surprise him when his wife asked, "Where have you been? I've been worried about you."

"Worked over."

"I went down there and didn't see your truck."

"I was there," he insisted.

He moved past her. He felt guilty. But, he assuaged his conscience, he hadn't had "sex sex" with the woman.

His wife said, "Call me crazy. I had visions of you cheating on me."

He could've come clean then, but he thought...what she doesn't know won't hurt her. He looked her in the eye. "You think I'd have sex with another woman when I've got you, right here, ready and willing?"

"Maybe."

Insecurity shone in her eyes. He hadn't been making love to her much--because he and the other woman had been talking at work, and he'd been toying with going to a motel for awhile. Of leaving his wife altogether.

But, the experience in the motel had changed something for him. He realized he had his own desperate woman right there. For a brief moment, he thought about the husband of the lady he'd just been with. How would he feel if his wife hooked up in that same way?

He'd be angry.

Johnny reached for his wife, pulled her in to his chest, and asked, "You wouldn't cheat on me, would you?"

"No."

"So, we're good. Right?"

"Yeah," she said. "I guess so."

She pulled back. "I...I...found something in the laundry."

"What?"

"An email address."

Evidence.

He thought about denying it, but then he realized, he'd had the email address before he went to the motel. He hadn't done anything wrong with the email.

"Oh. It belongs to a lady at the job that's having a hard time with her husband. She thinks he's cheating."

"So, why do you have her email?"

"Because she was lonely, and sad, and she gave it to me. I couldn't very well throw it away while she stood right there, could I?"

"You could have gotten rid of it after you left the job...before I saw it."

He smiled at her. She was jealous. It made him feel good. He laughed a little. "Come here."

For the first time, in a long time, he kissed his wife right. And then he took her into the bedroom and laid her down.

She was a lot heavier than the lady he'd taken to the motel. And, unlike the other woman, seemed even more nervous. He spent a lot of time on foreplay. He had to, because even though his mind was willing, his body needed a little time to work up to the event.

"Do you want me to go down on you?"

Her words made him go still.

"No."

"I can, if..."

"No."

Johnny put his nose under her ear. His wife was too good to him sometimes. It sort of rubbed.

He'd never hurt her, but he had a sudden urge to fuck her hard. Maybe in punishment for being so good--so faithful.

Yeah. His cock rose at the thought of that.

"See?" he said. "Can you feel that?" He pushed the head of his penis against her. "I'm ready."

She reached up, put her hands to his cheeks, and made him look at her. "Just tell me you love me. Okay?"

He did. He could honestly say that he did love her.

Johnny didn't say the words though. He entered her, with his cock and tongue, and showed it in an aggressive way. Restaked his claim--and his vows.

When he was done, and he rolled to his back, she snuggled up with her head on her chest. He thought he heard her sniffle.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"I'm just always afraid you'll find someone else."

"I always come home to you, don't I?"

"Yeah."

"Then...stop your worrying."

She sniffed. He patted her, and rubbed his arm over her back and shoulder as she lay there. And he stared up at the ceiling. This was where he needed to be. He knew that.

His wife placed a kiss on his chest, then smoothed her hand over it.

"I love you, Johnny."

"I know." He kissed the top of her head.

That comforted him. Several minutes passed while he thought about the sense of rightness he had when he was with his wife. Why, then, did he go to that damn motel room?

He couldn't explain it. And he swore to himself he'd never admit it. He chalked it up to his own stupidity. But, in his mind, he thought it made his relationship with his wife better. He appreciated her more.

Thinking back to the motel room, and that feeling of being attractive to another woman, that had fed his ego. But, shit, he thought...what will he say to the girl in the morning, when he saw her at work?

His wife propped herself up on his chest and looked at him, then, and said, "I hope you don't mind. I sent the email person a note."

"You did?" His heart stopped beating. "What did you say?"

"Just told her that you were married, had kids, and that I'd appreciate it if she didn't email with you."

"You don't trust me or what?"

"I'm sorry. I feel bad about it. I probably shouldn't have done it. I just...sort of panicked."

This could work for him, in more ways than one. He shrugged. "Doesn't matter, I guess."

"I don't really understand why you kept her email address, if you weren't..."

"I'm hungry. Want to go out and get something?"

She didn't say anything.

"Without the kids. Just you and me."

He hadn't done anything alone with her in awhile.

"Sure, if you want to."

Ten minutes later, they were in the car, heading up town. He passed the motel, glanced--the other car was gone. A stupid, brief, thought crossed his mind. He'd rented it for the night. He could go and get the key back--his wife would never know that he'd been there with someone else.

"Where do you want to eat?" She, too, had her head facing the motel as they went past.

Stupid, stupid idea, he thought, gunning the gas.

"How about steak?"

"Ooh," she laughed, turning to him. "Big occasion."

"You deserve it."

Her eyes beamed. He reached out and grabbed her hand. He squeezed. "You're a good wife, you know that?"

She laughed again. "I try to be."

Johnny pulled up at the steak house, and, surprising himself a little, he ran around and got her car door. He pulled her close, kissed the top of her head again, and said, "I love you. You know that, right?"

She tilted her head back and studied him for a minute. "Yeah," she said. "I know that."

He bought her the biggest steak on the menu. And while they ate, he watched the animation in her face. A handicapped woman went by, and his wife looked sad. An old man winked at her, and she smiled. A kid ran past, out of control, and she laughed out loud when he said, "I'm free! I'm free!"

And, for the first time in a long, long time, he realized...he did love his wife. He loved her with all his heart.

He also thought that she'd literally get a gun and shoot him if she knew he'd cheated. So, he promised himself that he'd never tell her. He'd never hurt her again.

The next morning, he quit his job. And the next night, she cried when she heard. But, he held her tight, made love to her, and promised that things would be all right. And, knowing she needed him to make things right for her...made things better for him. He'd gotten away from temptation. Made love to his wife two nights in a row.

He sighed at the ceiling. Then, he rolled his wife onto her back and started kissing her. Twice in one night. That should prove something to her, shouldn't it?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 4:30 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I really enjoyed this tease.

By Blogger Estella, at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------