Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, April 17, 2006

Naked and Dirty

Here's the way my luck runs...

I stripped down this morning, intent on taking a shower, and what do I find? Somehow my hot water handle in my tub is stripped out...won't come on. It worked fine yesterday. I'm thinking my son (of super human strength) tightened it too hard, but what do I know for sure? Nada!)

So...I'm stripped. I can't get a thingy to work to save my life--and you know it's bad when thingies don't work!

I'm naked and dirty. I can't clean up my act.

So, I'm gonna have to write something seriously sexy this morning--inspired by the bad plumbing...or getting naked...and being dirty.

But, it's not gonna include a plumber's butt crack.
(Just wanted you to know!)

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 5:06 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

If your son did strip the faucet, at least he turned it off. My kids always seemed to leave it dripping.

By Blogger Estella, at 1:41 PM  

it's an awful thing to have to stay dirty:{, but if it works to inspire writing :}
Annie Owl in GA

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:19 AM  

You may be glad to know...I cleaned up my act!

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------