Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, April 28, 2006

TGIF

Thank God it's Friday...

What shall we do to celebrate that we've survived the week?

Dance naked in the rain? It looks like it's gonna pour here in Missouri.

Sing at the top of my voice? I live on ten acres. Only the birds and squirrels will care.

Write something sexy? Now, that sounds like an idea!

I'm struggling with three manuscripts that I have started. The hero and heroine don't meet right away and that bothers me. Does it bother you?

In my Pack City and Jack: In the Pack books, they don't meet right away. I give you the events leading up to their coming together. Is that cool with you? Or would you prefer I get to the chase between the two big players in a book from now on?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:39 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I like a little background before the characters meet.

By Blogger Estella, at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------