Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, July 20, 2006

CONTEST + Website Down

Thanks to Vickey emailing me, I found out my website has been taken down.

It's so frustrating to pay people for services and rely on them to take care of things.

I've been on the phone with godaddy, who is the host for my website. We'll see if that gets it up and running any time soon. I'll let you know when it is confirmed up.

Meanwhile, there is a small site here:
http://www.theromancestudio.com/fm/weldon.htm

I'll have to update that number on there. I have 18 titles under contract with Extasy, currently. And three others finished, but not signed to a publisher. Those three are vampire books.

So, first one that goes to the site above, and emails me at carys@carysweldon.com with the number of books mentioned at that site, will get something from me. So, when you email me, put your snail mailing info in the body of the email, so I can send it! I'll come back and edit this post to show the winner.

EDIT NOTE:
So, my website is down AND my email, too. Crapola.
Try sending to: JENNtherichwriter@centurytel.net

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 5:09 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

I e-mailed you an answer and the message came back and said it could not be delivered. Yuck!

By Blogger robynl, at 9:07 AM  

Note the new email addy. Please resend and you're in, baby! You're a winner, just for the hassle!

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------