Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tulsa Time

Been to Arizona, all the way to California. I was born to just walk the line. (Aren't those the lyrics to Tulsa Time?)

I'm going to Tulsa today, ya know. I'm not sure if I'll be able to blog there or not. I'll try to! Surely a Radisson hotel has a computer room. (My laptop is in Alaska with my husband still.)

I'm sure I'll have a great time on this trip. Don't you think that "going with the attitude that you'll have a good time" makes it so?

I'm a firm believer in...a party is only as fun as the people there. If you're not having enough fun, you need to do something different.

Anyhow, for a good time, call...Radisson Tulsa, or just show up.

Hey, pictures to RT should be showing up pretty soon on my website photo album. So, you might wanna check there. I've got them all emailed to my web people. It's only a matter of time!

You'll be able to see pictures of my favorite editor, Stefani Kelsey. And other cool authors like Morgan Hawke and Brenna Lyons. Oh, and a few Elloras Cave cover models.

If you know the names of someone in a pic that isn't labeled, email me at carys@carysweldon.com or poorboy@atlascomm.net and I'll send the info to my web people.

Enjoy!

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:06 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I am a firm believer in that particular attitude. :)

I was thinking *this* weekend was the one my sister-in-law wants us to go to Tulsa with her and go to the zoo. (Definitely not my cup o' tea.) So I thought I'd talk them into letting me off at the Radisson for the con and then pick me up in the evening when they were going home.

That's not until *next* weekend. Dangit.

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------