Carys Weldon Blog

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Aagh.

Aagh. Where has the month gone?
Is it just me or is the world spinning faster these days?

Next weekend, I will be in Tulsa for CONestoga. (Science Fiction Convention)

I know that I'll be seeing Vickey there. Anybody else wanna come, have a drink, or a meal or something? Email me privately at: poorboy@atlascomm.net and we'll set something up.

So, that means I'll be traveling again and postings may be sketchy from NEXT Friday for about two weeks. But, I'll still be here until then.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:01 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

I doubt I'll be able to go to Conestoga -- I totally forgot about it -- but I might be able to get up there for a meet-up with you and Vickey.

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------