Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Rock on, Baby

She brushes her teeth and hair, pulls on some clothes and goes straight to the computer where she checks her email, writes in her blog, and gets ready to get busy. She puts on her birthday present from hubby--a $150 pair of Bose headphones and turns on the music--cranks it up big time--then gets lost in writing.

Wait. Randy Travis isn't gonna help me write anything snazzy. Where the hell's the good music? I found Angels Among Us. Churchy music. Disney classics. Damn. Can you see how this is going?

Wait. Randy's telling me he's gonna love me forever and ever. I love that song. Maybe I'll be all right. (until I find a better cd to write to.) Got any suggestions?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:28 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------