Carys Weldon Blog

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm back (again)

I got in about an hour or so ago. It's now 3:28 a.m. Saturday, August 12. I've eliminated over 600 emails in my inbox...and learned that I've got some scrambling to do on a publishing deadline on an article I wrote (and sold already.) Here's the problem with writing nonfiction articles--you can write it, and it's all good, but when it actually goes to press, you have to go back through it, update and verify everything all over again, which is a total pain.

All I really want to do is write a story or two that came to me while I was on my trip. For one--Sex Droids. Don't you think that'll be worth reading?

I'll let you know as soon as I get that started.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 1:35 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Yay! Glad you're back. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------