Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Squat, Squat, Squat

Good intentions mean squat in my life.

Yesterday I was at my computer, had taken care of email, blogging, and all the basics, pulled up a WORD screen empty page, had my music going--and my newly returned home came into the room.

I waved but kept my headphones on. She spoke loud enough to get heard over them, "Are you too busy to talk to me?"

I peeled them off, and deafly asked, "What?"

That was all she wrote.

My daughter chatted non-stop. She had project plans for the day--which did not include me anywhere near my computer. So, that's what I got done on my droid story and other projects. Squat. Squat. Squat. Nada. Nada. Nada. Big fat zero, nothing.

I'm thinking things will change soon. She and her husband will get a job. My other two kids that are at home went to school today (first day back.)

I'll let ya know if I get ANYTHING done today.

Oh yeah...and my stupid little three pound yorkie, Mojo, keeps going into my daughter's room. He can't get out on his own. So, I spend half the day getting up to let him out--the little bozo.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:07 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------