Carys Weldon Blog

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Appearing in Vegas

Jennifer DiCamillo will be speaking in Las Vegas Nevada at the Alexis Park Resort Hotel on October 28th, 2006...at the International Paranormal and Psychic Awareness Festival.

Read up on the event at:
http://www.vickiegay.com/UniversalPassingOver2006VendorBio.html

I've been invited to participate in the inner circle at the meditation for world peace and helping departed souls cross over. Should be spiritually stimulating and interesting, I think.

I'm a little humbled that I was chosen for the inner circle. Vickie Gay, who is a world renowned psychic received my name from Bryon Smith, who I met at a writer's event in Arkansas. She emailed me to say that she had meditated over which intuitives should be invited into the inner circle...and spirit insisted she ask me. Since I have not done readings for money, nor do I have a mediumship diploma, I feel like the poor kid on the block with some of the other big names in psychic awareness that will be there.

But, it's cool.
So, I'm already meditating on what to say.

I hope this doesn't freak anybody out to hear that I am a REAL psychic. (I thought I told you already!) Although I prefer the word INTUITIVE. And, in case you're wondering, I am also a christian. Believe it or not, the ability to speak to "those who have crossed" and "angels not on this plane" has firmed up my belief that Christ existed here, and continues to exist, and that he is revered by many, many entitities.

I also believe, now, in Mohammed, Buddha, and other good men that ascended on a spiritual plane--to such a height that so many revere them.

It's Sunday, please forgive me for going religious. (Not getting preachy here, I promise.)

But, I also believe in aliens. So, take my opinions for what they're worth--and ignore them if you don't like 'em. I sure hope this post doesn't get me a mass exodus of readers. If you don't like what I've said here, chat with me, on this forum or via email, and I'll elaborate on things.

But, like I said...I don't wanna be preachy. That's not my deal at all.
I really am meditating for world peace and the health and safety of all--all the time.
Religious disputes seem to counteract that whole "peace of spirit" and "unconditional love and forgiveness" that I really, really want to promote.

And with that in mind, I'll try and post some freewill loving excerpt or something tomorrow. K?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:42 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Far from not liking what you said. I think that's pretty neat.

I believe everyone is intuitive/psychic to some degree. Most of us just don't know really how to tap into it. Or (in my case) when/if we do, we don't know what to do with it and so try to block it off instead.

Not exactly a good thing to do, but be that as it may....

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:36 PM  

Congratulations!

I'm not going to touch the religious thing - suffice to say that I'm the type who likes explanations and the kind of intuition that I believe in depends on body language or subconscious awareness of surroundings rather than the supernatural.

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 8:44 PM  

I referred a couple to see "world renowned" psychic Vickie Gay in Reno. It was the worst mistake I ever made. They were grieving after just losing a child and Vickie ripped them off not once, but twice. She could'nt read them the first time (after purchasing expensive tickets) so she asked to see them the next day. She made them repay and gave no information. She was also rude to people at her seance and gave only vague information.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------