Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Books not for sale

After a weekend of turmoil filled emails, I sent a certified letter to Extasy Books saying I believe I was released June 9th and have waited out a ninety day clause, and that I believe they should remove my books from outlets and issue a final royalty statement.

They emailed me saying they were removing books and contacting a lawyer.

So, I dunno if they're all down yet, or not...but you might wanna run and get them if you can.

In other news, I'm gonna try and focus and write a ton of stuff to send elsewhere. But I'll keep blogging so you can keep up with my little saga. And my newsletters will continue to go out. It will be interesting to see what I come up with to fill those, huh?

Special news: I have a publisher that wants to buy some of my books and offered to send them through edits asap--so I may have something out sooner than you'd expect. For those speculating on WHO that publisher is...I will say one thing...it ISN'T Mojocastle (where my favorite editor, Stefani Kelsey now is). Although, they said they'd like me to submit, and I fully plan to soon.

Don't give up on me. Stay my fans. I'll write as fast as I can, I swear.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 10:30 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Cheers on the new pub. I know you won't be answering until things are firm but I'm guessing it starts with S.

By Blogger J, at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------