Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, September 01, 2006

Newsletter News

You may have noticed that my newsletter for August is late. I'm having trouble getting my shit together. I fired the girl who used to do that for me and am trying to figure out how to get pretty backgrounds and so forth. I'm really computer illiterate except for MSWord.

If anyone has a desire to help me create my newsletters, I'd love to hear from you.

Meanwhile, thanks for your patience. I'm gonna send out the AUGUST newsletter today, even if it kills me. It'll probably be plain again. BUT it will have the name of a winner who's getting a gift certificate--which I'm gonna take care of this morning too.

And it will have a new gift certificate contest in it. So, be sure and read it.

So, now you know my plans for the morning. Take care of the newsletter and gift certificates I have promised. If you are a winner, please post here and down the newsletter list that you have received it--when you receive your gift certificate.

Gotta get busy now. Talk at ya later.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:14 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

4 Comments:

From how I understood your newsletter earlier, I thought you'd already found someone?

When I sold Avon -- actually, when I started, I stopped it after about 6 months -- I sent out newsletters. I still have quite a few backgrounds and graphics that I used.

By Blogger Unknown, at 10:46 AM  

I recieved an amazon gift certificate prize from you earlier today. Thank you very much ! I was able to get a cd and a video game that was on my wish list on it.

By Blogger ladycat713, at 2:28 PM  

I thought I was signed up for your newsletter, but apparently I'm not - I should go figure out how to do that.

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 6:26 PM  

I have got to say this is so great! Thank you very much for the GC. Now I get to go look at my wish-list and see what's next to order. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------