Carys Weldon Blog

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The troops

I found this website--I thought you might want to check it out.

http://www.letssaythanks.com/

You can pick a thank you card for the troops and Xerox sends it for you. Or, for you artists, you can submit a design.

I, for one, am grateful that there are men and women who believe in protecting our freedom enough to put their lives on the line.

Whether you believe in or agree with war, or what they're doing over there, doesn't really matter. What is important, in my opinion, is giving those people who are so far away from home an encouraging word.

I have a rainstorm with lightning here, so I can't sit around and ramble this morning. Gotta disconnect my modem. We go through a lot of those here and my latest one is a very cool, very expensive dsl modem. Can't stand to lose that!

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:58 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------