Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006

Contest

Okay, for all you regular blog readers...this next month, I'm gonna give out a gift certificate for the person who posts most often in response to my posts.

We'll start today. I actually get the comments in email form, and can move them to a contest file and count them at the end of September.

Now, to me, it costs me the same whether I send you, say, $10 in cash via paypal, or a gift certificate for Amazon or Barnes and Noble. So, if you have a paypal account and prefer your prize to come in cold hard cash dollars, that's okay with me.

Commenting on that, for example, would be a great time to get started with your thoughts on prizes and contests like this. What do you think?

Now, last month, Rinda and Jen posted most, so I'm gonna give them a prize just because I want to. So, you two need to email me with your personal preference on cash, or gift certificate because I'm gonna let you choose what you get.

Cheers!
~Carys

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 10:28 AM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

4 Comments:

That's so cool! :)

My vote goes for the gift certificate. I always need a built-in excuse to buy books. lol

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:31 AM  

Count me in! My vote's for the AMZ GC. Books - where are thou? ;-)

By Blogger Rashmi, at 3:54 PM  

I'm supposed to think?

If I ever post enough to win, I'd prefer a GC since I don't have Paypal.

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 5:03 PM  

The GC would be great for me, thanks.

By Blogger robynl, at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------