Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Saga of a sad writer

I am embroiled, it seems, in a thick little mess.

As I said yesterday, I've asked for a release from all my contracts--and was told it was granted months ago (June 9th)--but Extasy Books is not wanting to abide by that. You may want to peruse Writer's Beware, Preditors and Editors, and Piers Anthony's site in the next little while to see what comes of it all.

Like I said, I dunno how long my books will be available online--maybe as long as to the end of the year. Maybe taken down any second.

My newsletter will be going out in a couple of days--so if you didn't read last months, you might wanna do that asap--because there's an easy contest to enter that could get you a little gift certificate. ($10) And the blog contest--for those who post comments--is going to end soon, too. Well, I mean, the drawing will be done, and then we'll start again for the next month. I'm gonna keep these contests happening. So, stay tuned, chat me up.

I'm gonna go and immerse myself in a world where there is no email nightmare going on. (That's where my little fiasco with my publisher is playing out.)

If I write anything good, I'll post a bit for ya tomorrow. How's that for a plan? So, get ready to read a new hook--which, as you know, better be somewhat sexy or intriguing.

Chat at ya later!
~Carys

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:37 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Hope you get everything worked out and have books back up somewhere else soon.

By Blogger Pamk, at 4:33 PM  

Just checking in to see what is new. Hope things work out for you

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:51 PM  

Good luck in dealing with them.

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------