Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Erotic Poetry

Are any of you poets? I am an award-winning poet and I've got a soft deal with a publisher (maybe two) to produce a collection (or two) of my erotic poetry. The collection may be combined with other poets in an anthology at one place.

If we get it together, it will likely be released for Valentine's Day.

I have a question for you...there are some samples below. Tell me if you like either one, or if the "more vulgar" one is good for you, or not.

SILENCE

Who can hear between the deafening sound
Of held breaths

Between two people who stare at each other’s lips
Waiting for a single word

Hoping for the tender press of mouth to mouth
To breathe

Who can speak a coherent coo
Between gasps

Waiting to exhale
Hoping to die

Needing a touch, a word
Letting loose a sigh

Who can hear between the deafening sound
Of held breaths

Between two people who stare at each other’s lips
Waiting, waiting

***
WARNING on this next one--it's crude (but I'm a sicko, I think it's funny.)
***
FUCK ME

Fuck me til I’m sore
Because I am your dirty whore
Fuck me in the butt
Because you like a dirty slut

And I’ll fuck you,
you stupid man
I’ll fuck you too
because I can

in your ass
with a rubber cock
“You like it like that,”
is how I’ll talk

Fuck us both
Because we choose
To fuck each other
To abuse

Fucking foreplay
Is your game
Fuck you, asshole
Is your name

I play it over
In my head
Fuck you, fuck you
Until I’m dead

***
Let me note that this last one IS NOT a commentary on my personal sex life. LOL
I also have poetry from a man's viewpoint--appreciating a woman. Doesn't mean I was ever a man or that I'm a lesbian.

That's the great thing about being a writer. You can explore views that you don't personally have, but wonder about.

Oh, by the way...I want to apologize...I thought I'd posted yesterday. It must've gotten lost in cyber posting space or something. It was an excerpt. I'll repost it tomorrow.
Until then, TATA.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:38 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

The first one, Silence, is to my liking and taste. It is very good.

By Blogger robynl, at 11:04 AM  

The second one reminds me of one I wrote a while back. Not quite to that level, but close.

Personally, I like the first one better. They're both good, though. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------