Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Play it again, Sam

I am at the Casablanca in Mesquite Nevada--spent all week in Las Vegas. Gambling wise, I'm up a couple hundred dollars. So,that's good.

I had trouble connecting--so I haven't sent out my newsletter to announce the winners of last month's contests. Stay tuned--I should be home by Tuesday--can't do the drawings here--since the names are in hats at home.

Good luck on that, though. And remember, November starts two new contests--one for those who post on this blog, and another one for the newsletter readers.

I just had an hour long deep tissue massage by a gal named Kim H.---totally recommend her, and d.t. massages. It was my first. I feel so good, I can't believe it.

Have any of you had massages? If so, what did you think of them? Are any of you massage therapists?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 12:40 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post a Comment

4 Comments:

My mom sometimes gives me back rubs. That's the closest thing I've had to a massage.

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 8:04 AM  

I wish I would have known you were going to be in Mesquite ~ I was just there on the 18th and I'm hopefully going back again this week.
There spa and massages are fantastic aren't they?

By Blogger ChristyJan, at 10:00 PM  

Yes, they are!
I'm sad I missed you.
Maybe next time?

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 11:05 AM  

I'll drop you a line next time I'm in Mesquite. If you're there also I would love to meet you and have you autograph a book for me.

By Blogger ChristyJan, at 1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------