Carys Weldon Blog

Saturday, February 10, 2007

help!

I need help!
(Okay, stop laughing and nodding and saying, "We knew that!")

I've done something to my inbox and it isn't good. I'm using outlook express and I have inadvertently clicked on something that makes my whole screen look like the inbox, or outbox, or trash. I need the sidebar on the left so that I can slide emails (like contest entries) into the appropriate side file. I can make the sidebar pop up but I want it visible at all times.

Anybody have an idea on how to fix it? I know I did something simple like accidentally clicked on the mouse while it was in the wrong (perfectly wrong) spot. You know, sometimes mouse fingers tap. I have trouble sometimes with my pinky tapping keys, doing that when I'm not wanting it to, too.

I've spent ages clicking around on it. Somebody tell me where to go. (hehehe)
Men, please, don't say "Go down, honey."
I need REAL help.
As you all well know. ;)

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 5:39 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Brenda's my heroine!

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 7:46 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------