Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm home

Hey, I'm home.
I'm surfing through thousands of emails, trying to handle the business end of being a writer. Lots of letters from publishers. (Aaagggghhh) WORK!

I've got a list of conferences/conventions lining up that will choke me, I think. My husband says it is too much and that I should stop signing up for stuff and just write...says the man who just took me afk for two straight weeks. LOL

Anyhow, in case you want to come hang out in March, these are the places I'll be this month: Aggiecon (Tx) and Epicon (VA). April: Romantic Times Convention (TX) and another signing in San Antonio.

As soon as I get my head on straight, I'll post something fun and sexy here for your entertainment.

Meanwhile, today's your last reminder to read and respond to last month's newsletter for the gift certificate drawings (for last month anyway.) I'll post winners tomorrow probably.

Good luck!

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 9:05 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

woohoo! Welcome back. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------