Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Muscle cramp cures!

I suffer from chronic muscle cramps because I have fibromyalgia among other things, so I'm always looking for whatever my body might be missing that causes the problem. Despite taking muscle relaxers and qualaquin--a version of quinine, I still have this issue, and it seems to be getting worse.

Thus, you see my chronic internet surfing for cures. Today, I came across something that I think you will all be interested in, a website that lists pretty much everything from toe cramps to cramps just in the left leg, versus the right. It narrows down which cramp signals a need for electrolytes (toe cramps), calcium, magnesium, creatin==I found it to be a list I might refer to often.

My husband, for example, suffers toe cramps. I remember the first time he had one--I laughed so hard I cried. Of course, that was before I'd ever experienced the phenomena. Since, I have been wholly repentant of that laughter. I've taken it back a thousand times.

Anyhow, if you've ever suffered a muscle cramp, even something as small as on a toe, you'll appreciate this list.

http://www.acu-cell.com/dis-mus.html

Check it out and tell me what you think.

Labels: , , , , ,


Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:19 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------