Carys Weldon Blog

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Finished!

Woohoo! I finished my Mira Starks book last night.

Now, if I can just get it under contract somewhere...

For excerpts on Mira Stark's story, look in past blog posts. That hasn't been sold yet, so wish me luck. Once it goes under contract, you'll see excerpts of it on my website.

It's a vampire story about a girl named Mira Starks who works as a clerk at a gas station, with a lecherous boss. She meets Rick DiBiase, a vampire--who works for God. (Yeah, there's a twist you haven't seen before, I'll bet.)

Rick challenges all she believes, and all she thought she wanted in a man. It's a story about getting God's help--while you're wickedly enjoying the teases of a sexy archangel vampire/hero, and thinking maybe...to hell with everything you ever thought you knew. It's also a story about figuring out what a man needs from you, and how to get some damn revenge on a creep that paws you (that would be the boss, who, by the way, is a demonic werewolf).

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 5:46 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Carys, I must of missed on about Mira Starks book, can you give me a link to your site on this one?

By Blogger Caffey, at 9:42 AM  

Any time you want to zip over to my website, click the link under my picture--there on the left side of this page.

The address is:
http://www.carysweldon.com/

For more info on Mira's story, just surf the blog posts. I've put out excerpts in a few of them.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------