Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

Naked men

I dreamed of a naked man in my bed.

Wait. He WAS there. And I love the skin on skin touching that comes in rolling over, and extending a hand, a leg, or even my toes in his direction.

But I also dreamed of making love. The sort of virginal, missionary position loving that is butterfly touch soft, where tender words are exchanged, where it's all good and when it's done, you end up with your head on his chest, his arm around you, and fall asleep satiated physically and emotionally.

Sigh. There's a sweet, sweet dream. Eh?

What did you dream about?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:21 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Thats a beautiful sensual dream. I love the ocean. I'd love being on a boat, nothing but my hubby (lover) with me that everything is serene, quiet, peaceful, loving, touching, holding...those things we miss doing with life always being so in a hurry.

By Blogger Caffey, at 9:30 PM  

By the way, ignore the question I asked about the print anthology, it is the WW books!! Super.
My list now has to get your Dark Lord books!
But this is great hearing about the WW in print! Maybe others will follow suite too! I hope!! Its going to be a treasure having yours in print.

By Blogger Caffey, at 10:05 PM  

That thrills me to hear you say that!

I hope all my readers will want print copies.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------