Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Romantic Times

I'll be at the Romantic Times convention in Daytona during the middle of May. Have you heard of it?

It's a total party--for writers and fans.
Just google: Romantic Times Convention

What is of FUNNEST import, probably, is the fact that they'll have cover models running around in loin cloths and stuff like that. Just seeing them will make me giggle, I think.

It would be great if some of you could come and keep me company. Play fashion police. Mock the men. (Insert: apology to hubby, but you know how I am!)

I'm gonna be a little-fish writer-nobody in a sea of big names and barracudas.

Luckily, fat floats. ;)
I should be able to keep on top of the game.

Just trying to keep it real.
-Carys

P.S. This is a letter to show my insecurities. I know I'm not alone in feeling those. Not that you have to tell all, but what sort of things do you do to get past your insecurities? Or do you get past them at all?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:33 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Carys, isn't that in June? I know its Daytona and much too far for me to go, so I won't be there, but I know someday we'll meet! Have extra fun time for me!

By Blogger Caffey, at 9:03 PM  

It's in May this year...I'll be there from May 16-22nd.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 9:16 PM  

wow its soon this year. You must come back and blog all about it.

By Blogger Caffey, at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------