Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Need your opinion here...

Hey, I've had a person or two suggest that I fancy up the template on my blog. What do you think? Do you like a busier page? Or not?

I tend to like things that load fast without bells and whistles, because I don't like wasting a lot of time before I get to the "meat" of a page...the reading. Ya know?

I like things pretty and easy. I like buttons that are no brainers. I don't like to have to work to find the comments that go with the blog post. But, we can rework this format if people have thoughts on how to improve it. So, post away with your suggestions on what to fix!

Thanks!

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 7:32 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

I think it's fine the way it is.

By Blogger Estella, at 12:08 PM  

I think it looks fine too. Sure colors and photos in the template are nice but i read blogs for the content, not because of how it looks.

Maria

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:52 PM  

I don't care for fancy stuff like graphics, effects, but I do find it difficult to browse or find stuff here.

I have a list of blogs I follow so I have to space them out and read in spurts. Say now, I want to see what I missed last month or I remember reading something last month that I want to refer to, it's so much easier to be able to click April and all the blog entries would be there and I can go directly to the ones that interest me.

I too want to get to the meat quickly but the way it's structured now, I have to click on the daily archives to find what I want and that's very time consuming, time I may not have.

By Blogger jennyowl, at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------