Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Phone Sex (Tease)

Jenna wasn't expecting a phone call from anyone. She'd gone to her bedroom, picked up a book, and been bored to tears. So, in between biting her nails, and letting her mind wander into fantasy land--about how she'd fix the book if she'd written it--the phone rang.

It made her jump--because it was after midnight. She picked it up, the caller i.d. said CALLER UNKNOWN. Normally, she didn't bother with stuff like that. She pressed talk and end, hanging up the phone on the sales person. But, for some reason she couldn't name, she clicked the button and put it to her ear.

"Hi, honey," the caller said in a to-die-for sexy baritone voice.

She wanted to giggle, but she tamped that urge down and huskily pushed out, "Hi."

"Were you waiting for my call?"

Now she wanted to laugh. Instead, she threw out. "You know it, baby."

That, apparently, took the caller off guard. Silence crossed over the line. Whoever it was, Jenna thought, had a wrong number and had figured it out, most likely.

But, no. He came back with, "That's what I like to hear."

She wanted to place the voice. It sounded vaguely familiar. She figured...if I get him talking more, I can probably guess who it is.

So, the devil in her prompted, "Did you call for a reason?"

"What do you think?"

"I think...it's late. Guys call girls this late because they're thinking about them...and hoping for something."

"Conversation?"

"Is that all you want?"

"Yes. Stimulating conversation." His tone was suggestive and stimulating to her!

"Mmhm. That's the only kind I give when I'm already in bed," she said, rolling her eyes at herself, and blushing.

"You're in bed?"

"Just clarifying?"

He chuckled. "You don't mind if I try and visualize you there, do you?"

"If you don't mind me picturing you doing the same."

"You know who this is, then?"

She made a face at the phone. She couldn't very well say no, could she? "Oh, yeah."

Jenna racked her brain. Who the hell was this guy?

"I wasn't sure if you'd recognize my voice. It's been a while since we talked."

"But you remember that real well, I bet." She wanted to laugh again. Who, in hell, was it?!?

"Oh, yeah." He repeated her comment and tone of a moment before.

"You're playing with me, now, aren't you?"

"I'd like to."

Wickedly, she thought about inviting him over. That would answer her question in a heartbeat, wouldn't it? But then, what if he was a stalker type and not half as sexy in person?

"You're a tease," she said. "I thought women were supposed to be the tease and men were supposed to...." She let her voice trail off.

"What am I supposed to do?"

"Did you call to talk dirty to me?"

He laughed. "Talk dirty? Honey, I haven't even started."

"Oh, please," she said.

He chuckled again. "Where do you want me to start?"

"What are YOU wearing?" That seemed like a good place to her.

"Not much."

Her eyebrows went up. "You called me naked?"

"Should I call you naked?"

Jenna laughed. "No. I have something on. We were talking about you."

"Now, you're teasing me. What do you have on?"

"Oh, no, you don't! You first."

"Hang on."

Jenna looked at her phone receiver. Who was this guy? Call her anonymously and then tell her to hang on? She thought about hanging up on him, but then, his voice timbred through the phone line again.

"Had to take my shirt off."

"Tell me it wasn't a Grateful Dead t-shirt."

That made him laugh. "It wasn't a Grateful Dead t-shirt."

"You're mocking me."

"No. Giving you what you asked for."

"I asked for a strange caller to ring me after midnight?"

"Hey!" He took umbrage at that.

"What? You're gonna tell me you're not a strange caller? Because I know it's after midnight."

He chuckled. "Okay. Maybe I am strange."

"How strange we talking here?"

Silence stretched between them.

His tone changed from playful to serious. "I'm strange enough...that I needed to hear your voice."

"You needed to hear my voice? For what?"

"Guess."

Images of a naked man--taking care of his laundry by hand--came to mind. Only, she couldn't put a face to the bod. However, she DID put some washboard abs to the picture in her head.

Instead of guessing, she asked, "Do you have pants on?"

He chuckled once more. "Yeah. Jeans."

She thought about that for a minute before saying, "Unbutton one button, but only one."

There was a sound on the other end--like a sudden intake of breath. He asked, "Can you see me or something?"

"No. Only in my head. Why?"

"Because, I was just reaching to do that when you said it."

"Oh." That took her by surprise. Then she smiled to herself. She muttered, "God, you're turning me on, and you haven't even done anything."

"That's what I like to hear," he said.

"Do you call everybody you know and do this? Or just me?"

"Think. Have I called you before?"

"No. I mean..." She could not put a face to his voice.

"I rest my case. I do not go around calling women...often. But I may start."

She hoped so!

Wait, she thought. She didn't want this sexy voiced man calling OTHER women.

"Just hit redial. Save your phone just for me. Okay?"

He laughed. "Okay. Sure. But that means you always have to pick up when I call. I mean, if I limit my calls to just one person, that sounds like a committed relationship."

Jenna bit her lower lip. It did, didn't it? "You don't have to limit yourself," she said.

"I'd like to. You and me. Night after night."

"Tell me," she said, "What made you call? I mean, this is a first."

"You don't think I called you on accident, do you?"

"Uh, no."

If he did, she was glad it happened. "Was it an accident?"

"No."

She was dying! Who was this man?

"We don't have a mutual friend putting you up to this, do we?"

"So, you don't recognize my voice."

Jenna felt his disappointment. "I do," she lied. Well, it wasn't exactly a lie. She did vaguely recognize it. She sighed. "I just can't put a face to it."

"Maybe it's better that way," he said.

"Why?"

"Because I can tell you something and you won't get all weird about it this way."

"Okay." She was half afraid of what he was going to tell her now. "Go ahead, then," she said, holding her breath.

"I've been thinking about kissing you. I can't get it off my mind."

Her eyebrows went up again. "Really?"

"Yeah." There was a pause, and then he added, "All over."

"Keep talking."

"Sometimes I think about kissing you on the lips. You know, leaning down and planting one on you, sliding my arms around your waist, drawing you against me."

It sounded good to her!

"And...sometimes...?" She prodded.

"Sometimes I want to do more."

"More?" She squeaked that out.

"Yeah. A lot more."

"Like what?"

"I want to kiss you all over."

An old song came to her head. "And all over again," she whispered.

"Yeah. You know what I'm talking about?"

"Oh, yeah."

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Yeah, Carys Weldon is a tease.
I'm taking a poll on the twist of this...
Shall we have them meet?
Do you think this is a guy from her past?
A guy from behind a counter somewhere?
Or shall we keep it to the phone?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 4:55 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

They should meet sooner or later.

By Blogger Estella, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------