Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, May 05, 2006

Sex Talk at the CON

So, I'm in Oklahoma City at the Oklahoma Writer's Conference...

And last night, after happy hour had gone and died in a pyramid of glasses, the topic at the tables degenerated to sex with goats and horses, and a phenomena that has a following (this was news to me)--where people dress up with bridles and other horse/leather apparel--for sex activitives.

I mean, hey, of course I knew about leather, domination, etc. BUT I did not know that people put bridles on their significant other's--then climbed on their back, with a whip no less.

And I was downright wide-eyed over learning that people use roach clips on scrotums--or to know some people taser their hubbies down there. TASER. (Yeah, I'm still shivering.)

LOL

So, I guess my point here is...it ain't all tame and sedate in OK City this weekend. My editor, Stefani Kelsey, from Extasy Books is here--making everyone laugh. She's great. Totally wicked cool.

I'm at the Embassy Suites Hotel on Meridian, room 536.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 1:29 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

It's not foreplay. I don't zap him down there with a taser for sexual pleasure, his or mine. Although, I do get a lot of pleasure when I cause him pain. I take it back, foreplay it is.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

Should we take a poll on this? Is taser action foreplay or the way to stop the party up front?

(Yes, pun intended!)

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------