Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, June 12, 2006

On the road again

Leaving the house now for Boise. Three days cooped up with three of my kids--two easy going and one instigator. I'm thinking of composing surreal short murder stories while I go. I'll have them scribe for me. And all will involve creepy little motels--like the ones we'll stay in at the edge of lonesome, freaky towns--and horrific adventures for teens, you know, insane janitors that hack the air with brooms and mops, and ice machines that come alive and suck you in. Oh yeah, and a candy bar machine that eats you for lunch. Gotta throw that one in for my son. Anyhow, gotta go. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:08 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

I hated travelling with older kids. Good Luck!

By Blogger Estella, at 12:37 PM  

Wish you and Becky could have stopped by the house on your way home from Amarillo. Missed you.
later

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 AM  

Never fear! I will be heading west again at the end of July. Maybe I can swing in then? You never know.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------