Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Streaking TMI post

Did you look fast because you thought I was gonna talk about running naked with nothing buy my gym shoes on? This post may get to that, but first, I wanna talk about my hair. I need help with it.

My hair is long, straight, and flat. When I curl it, it goes limp within a very short period of time. If there's humidity, it doesn't last long enough to leave the house, even if I head straight from the curling iron to the car.

Hm. There could be a hidden analogy about men here. Did you catch it?

Got any suggestions to fix me up? What hairspray/mousse/whatever will work to hold some dang curl? Or keep things, you know, the way a girl wants them to be?

Today, I am going to get my roots done. Until before my daughter's wedding, I dyed my own hair. But now I have streaks of the professional kind.

So, yeah, I'm admitting I need some professional help. After all, a woman who gets people's attention by streaking and sexual innuendoes...does need help, doesn't she?

I feel like I'd be cheating you to not talk about the streaking on other levels now. Anybody done it?

We have ten acres in the woods in a hollow. We used to sit out in our creek naked. That was when we first moved here, six years ago. But, for a house out of five on a dirty back road, we live on Grand Central. It's real hard to do that any more.

I've lain naked on a trampoline. (Which has been burned now, so if you see a tramp in my yard when you come to visit, you don't have to go eeewww, and walk forty feet around it.)

Watching the stars while laying on your back, nudefied, is kind've cool.

So is having sex on a street corner in Las Vegas.
Um, or so I'm guessing.
Anybody want to admit to public indecency?
Inappropriate displays of public affection?
Do you like watching them? Hate it?
Despise it but watch every chance you get?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:03 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

I know they're expensive, but so very, very worth it. Paul Mitchell products. The Cream leave in conditioner is a must have for me. I use Super Skinny mixed with it, but my hair is curly and I'm straightening it. Ask a PM rep which would work best. I didn't believe my hairdresser-- just thought he wanted the sales. My hair has been better the last few years than it's ever been.

Okay, I'm done now. (g)

By Blogger Rinda Elliott, at 9:14 AM  

I'll get highlights in the fall/winter so my hair doesn't look mousey or dirty, but my experience is limited to that. I'm no help here. *s*

Oh, except for I've had good luck using the Aussie shampoos and gels. I may have thick-ish hair, but it's pretty fine and prone to be flat, frizzy, or both. This helps it quite a bit (when I remember to use it).

By Blogger Unknown, at 4:26 PM  

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll check them out.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------