Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

This made me laugh, too.

The Tarot Reader

The psychic gazed at her Tarot cards and delivered the bad news: "I'm sorry, ma'am, but there's just no easy way to say this: prepare to be a widow. Your husband will die a violent, horrible death within the year."

Visibly shaken, the woman stared at the single flickering candle, then down at her hands.

She took a few deep breaths, composed herself and asked, "Will I get away with it?"

***
I have to ask VCK--was this you? LOL

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 11:34 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Hee. I thought of her too when I read it.

By Blogger Unknown, at 1:22 PM  

Thanks - I needed a laugh this morning!

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------