Carys Weldon Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Last call for contest entries

Hey...this is your last call for the December 2006 newsletter and blog posting contests. Post today and tomorrow to get your name into the drawing for the blog posting, and read your newsletter and reply to the question in it by tomorrow if you want to be considered for that drawing. Gift certificates will be given out Monday or Tuesday probably. Won't that be a great way to start the new year?

I am working on many projects, so can't spend too much time here today. I've got the Wolf God/Shadow Walking Witch thing in the works, and I'm doing final edits on an sf story that is hopefully going into Unbelievable Stories soon. (That's gotta be looked at first this morning.)

And I've got SO many other things hitting my head that it's spinning. Okay...laugh at me (again) if you want...answer this...which title would draw your attention faster?

Hit that, Rowdy
My Man Can
One Dumb Night

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 6:26 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

I agree with KimW's reasoning.

By Blogger ikkinlala, at 9:10 AM  

I wonder what you want Rowdy to hit lol

By Blogger Pamk, at 1:03 PM  

One DUmb Night. Makes me wonder what happened. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------