Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

What better way to start the new year than to say...hey...somebody's a winner!...?

Karen Gray won the newsletter question contest for December, and Carol won the blog posting contest. So, if you ladies can email me with your preferences on what sort of gift certificates you want, I'll get those to you some day soon.

I have a new mantra for the year 2007: Thinner, healthier, happier, wealthier.
Now repeat that with me.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:21 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Thank you so much, Carys! I sent you an email.

Congrats Karen!

Thinner, healthier, happier, wealthier sounds good to me! :)

Happy New Year Everyone!

By Blogger Carol M, at 10:09 AM  

Definitely thinner, happier, healthier, wealthier. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 11:02 AM  

Congratulations to Karen and Carol!

Happy New Year!

By Blogger Sue A., at 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------