Carys Weldon Blog

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cookies

Know anything about cookies?
I had a cookie problem this morning.
Someone (probably me) had deleted my internet cookies, so I had to go and google on how to fix the fact that blogger wouldn't let me in because I didn't have a blogger cookie.

Would have been easier to find a girl scout on a street corner selling her wares.
(Just kidding. We all know it's almost impossible to find a girl scout selling cookies in May.)

Which brings me to...how much I love those mint cookies they sell. And how glad I am that Little Debbie's now sells those german chocolate cookies that are very much like the Delight cookies girl scouts sell. It's criminal that they addict us, then only supply us once a year. Don't you think?

Is it politically incorrect to mention that the girl scouts are pushers of an addictive substance?

In other news, I didn't sleep well last night. Ms. Insomniac FINALLY took some muscle relaxers at 6 this a.m. and got to sleep in a little. Is it really sleeping in if you don't sleep during the night?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 8:39 AM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Technically, no, it's not sleeping in if you didn't sleep at night. *s*

Generally, deleting Internet cookies isn't a problem. You just have to log in again and click the box to "remember me."

I've got to agree with the GS cookies. Especially the mint ones. Have you tried the York Peppermint Patty cookies? They taste just like the GS mint ones but with a little bit of peppermint cream too. :)

By Blogger Unknown, at 6:26 PM  

I am so boring I love just the plain sugar cookies one with their imprinted logo! Well that and the chocolatey caramelly ones...

By Blogger Glenna, at 6:12 AM  

I need cookies. Toll House.
I need chocolate.

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------