Carys Weldon Blog

Monday, May 28, 2007

Want to be horrified?

I accidentally went to a horrifying site today. I saw a google link to something talking about vandalism of religious items. I was intrigued.

In truth, the site is about an abortion clinic in Kansas City. There's a terrible story at the top, but if you scroll down, you will see pictures of what is mentioned above. So, be fairly warned that you will be absolutely traumatized if you read it and see the visuals that show the truth.

I didn't believe that they'd actually have pictures to back it up, I guess, and scrolled down anyway.

http://abortionviolence.com/KS.HTM

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 3:40 PM :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

1 Comments:

Yep, that was pretty gross. The truly horrifying part was what the gals said that doc did in the microwave. That's kind of hard to believe. Why would anyone do that?

By Blogger Glenna, at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------