Carys Weldon Blog

Friday, May 18, 2007

Bed

It's 6:30 a.m. and I'm awake. No surprise there since I'm an insomniac. I lost one of my cards and dreamed about hunting for it all night long and just before I awoke, I found it in my dream. Sounded like a really good place to look to me. I was disappointed to find that it wasn't there or any of the other places I looked in my dream.

Tell me where else to look. Tell me how one card can disappear out of a pile, and it is, invariably, the one you need most.

And tell me how our brains work. I mean, it is totally amazing to me that my mind worked on finding that card all night long. I tossed and turned a lot, but at least I went through the possibilities.

Any psychics out there that wanna tell me where to look for my card? Apparently, I'm not psychic enough to find important things for myself.

Maybe I should go back to bed and try to get more clues.

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 4:39 AM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Try to get some rest and then when you waken maybe it will suddenly come to you where it is. Your brain needs a refresh at this point, I bet, just from worrying about it!

By Blogger Glenna, at 6:10 AM  

Still haven't found it.
(Damn purse.)
Or my passport.
(Damn desk.)
Guess it doesn't matter if I want to run away or not, huh?

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------