Carys Weldon Blog

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Backing up the blog

Backing up the blog...turns into a much bigger and time consuming job than I anticipated. (Why does that not surprise me?)

I'd like to entertain you with my wit but I am a little short on that this week. Too many irons in the fire, I guess.

I did final edits yesterday and today on my Journal Jumpstart book that will be coming out, hopefully, this month. If you've ever wanted to keep a journal or gather your family memoirs, or if you're a writer looking for some good writing exercises...this book will appeal to you.

It contains stories from my life wedged between the writing exercises. So, my friends and relatives might cringe at the announcement that it is COMING SOON.

I've lost track of my dream account. How many days into the year are we? I'm going to deposit the nice round number of $100,000 since I'm too lazy to count the number of days to multiply by a thousand. Feel free to set me straight. With this happy little bundle of cash, I'm gonna buy a nice piece of land in Arizona. Somewhere where the trees and grass grow, in higher elevation where the sun won't sizzle my skin to death. Anybody know of a nice little town in AZ that would possibly fit my needs? Land today, build a house tomorrow. The nicest thing about dream money is that it keeps on coming and you can have anything you want with it.

What would you do with that much money?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 4:30 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post a Comment

2 Comments:

Good Morning,
I hope that all is well with everyone. Cloudy here and cool, I am so ready for spring.
I feel so sorry about bashing my borther in law, Steve about Easter.
He needs everyone's prayers. He has had a very large "belly" for several years, but it was hard not soft like mine. Finally his Doctors decided to check it out. He has a large mass on or in his colon. My daughter, Becki got him into some doctors which her Doctor knows in St louis on Friday. They are doing lots of scans on Friday. His doctors were talking removing a large part of his colon and lymph nodes (sp). so we will see on Friday what the "good" doctors say.Becki is going to the Dr with Steve. He doesn't have anyone close to him except Becki. I thank God for such a good daughter. She is such a take charge person and such an organize person. It might be the reason she is having problems with her husband. She does it all. She arranged everything with the doctors so he would get it all done in one day and have the resolves too. Of course it pays to have connections from her Doctor.

About my money, I am still paying for our North Brush Creek Ranch in Wy. Might need to give a little to Steve for Medical bills.

By Blogger Brenda, at 6:34 AM  

Rain rain go away!!!!!!

Be sure and keep me informed about your new book, is it an ebook or printed book? I think Becki might like this for her family Tree stuff..

Working on computers and babysitting today.

About my dream money, I am going to give it to the American Idol Give back Fund. They give the money to kids in the Us and Africa...

By Blogger Brenda, at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------