Carys Weldon Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'm outta here!

I'm almost ready to turn into a pumpkin. Almost midnight and I have to be up by 4 am and I'm gonna get on a plane and go to hell on earth (O'hare airport/Chicago.) Wish me survival.

I'm thrilled at the idea of seeing some of you again. This will be so much fun, I'm sure.

For the rest of you, I can't promise I'll be able to blog this week. Not taking the laptop. (Just can't make myself lug it through O'Hare.) So, it's public access at the hotel, if any. I dunno if I'll bother standing in line.

I hope the rest of you have a great week.

We had snow flurries (that didn't stick) in Missouri today. It was weird. Looked like mini styrofoam balls.

Oh well.

DREAM ACCOUNT: I'm depositing $102k and I'm gonna hire me a mexican cook, a mexican maid, and gardener for that new mexican getaway. And I'm gonna pay them up front to bring good will. I know what some of you are thinking...that's crazy, but I'm going to turn over a new trusting leaf. Everyone will be wonderful to me. No one will cheat me. It's all good.

Wouldn't that be great if the whole world became like that?

Posted by CarysWeldonblog :: 9:41 PM :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

3 Comments:

Some thigns have been kind of kicking my butt lately, so I didn't even know you were gone until today and now you're probalby back, or very close to it. :)

My little dog was gone for over a week, but we finally got her back yesterday. Maybe I'll start sleeping better again now. lol.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:18 PM  

Wow. Your dog was gone a week and then showed back up? That's great that she is home. Ya gotta wonder what sort of little adventure she had, don't ya? And be grateful she didn't get into any trouble. Is she fixed?

By Blogger CarysWeldonblog, at 1:15 PM  

I wish she had just shown back up on her own, but we had signs & flyers up for her. Someone finally finally called and said they had her.

Yeah, she's fixed. They did that at the animal shelter before I adopted her back in October.

Are you still going to be at the OWFI conference next weekend?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------